Search This Blog

Monday 17 January 2011

Don't Feed the Animals: Is a Kindle better than a book?

Really interested in this post about kindles, it basically sums up my feelings about this amazing device, definitely my favourite tech purchase of last year (and that includes my Samsung Galaxy S!)

If you haven't seen a kindle screen yet I urge you to have a look it is not like reading a book on an Ipad, it is like reading ink on paper, It really has changed the way I consume books and invigorated my love of reading which i have to admit had dropped off for a while.

For the record I am currently reading the God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, which is fairly tough going at the mo, I'm gonna tackle Moby Dick after that :)


Don't Feed the Animals: Is a Kindle better than a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment